inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferung sofort möglich
- Artikel-Nr.: SW10241
- Beginners and advanced
- Pilots with EU competence certificates A1 and A3
- 5 hours of theory training (digital course)
- 1 hour exam
SELFLEARING & EXAM IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE!
Fly your drone safe and legal! Make theoretical online training with final exam for English-speaking users from all World countries, of drones with and without CE marking and a take-off weight of up to 4 kilograms. The participant acquires knowledge and skills to safely perform flights by unmanned aircraft in the open category A2. Valid in all EU member states see description.
Theoretical online training with final exam (or exam only) for English-speaking users from all European countries, of drones with and without CE class markings and a take-off weight of up to 4 kilograms. The participant acquires the necessary knowledge and skills to safely perform flights in open category A2. Valid in all EU member states see description. After this training/exam you will become drone operator authorised by avation authority to make fly by drone (UAS) in A2 Category
Our center is authorized to conduct training and exams for drone users from all over Europe. For example, if you took the A1-A3 exam in Spain, it is no problem to take the A2 exam with us. We use a special electronic system operated by the Polish CAA to serve clients from all European countries. You will receive the certificate (drone license) 2-3 days after the exam.
Do you have any questions? Please contact our team (email@example.com)
The EU Certificate of Competency A2 obtained in this way serves as proof in accordance with item UAS.OPEN.030 of Regulation (EU) 2019/947 and is valid in all EU member states. This also includes Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein and Switzerland, provided these countries have ratified Regulation (EU) 2019/947. The A2 category gives you the best opportunity to legally fly with drones (UAS) heavier than 250 grams, especially in urban areas.
TRAINING & EXAM FORM:
Exam only - you book a place for the official exam and use your own training materials to learn. This solution is recommended only for very experienced drone users who have a deep knowledge of the topics required to pass the A2 exam. The price includes two attempts to take the exam.
Self-learning - After registration you will get access to our learning portal, where you will find training materials (full drone training - approx. 100 slides). All training materials are created by experienced experts according to EASA requirements (EU regulation) and ensure knowledge, quality and describe all topics required for the official exam. You have 24/7 lifetime access to the learning materials. You decide how to prepare for the exam, how much time to use and when to be tested. We organize self-study exams at least once a week.
Digital Course with Instructor - Our experienced drone operator (instructor) will explain all the drone regulations required to pass the exam in a 5-hour online session. During the course, you will have the opportunity to ask questions, including those that go beyond the standard training scenario. The class with our instructor ensures that you have all the knowledge and context and are optimally prepared for the exam. The exam can be taken immediately after the course. After the course, you will have access to the materials in electronic form, which will be constantly updated.
(Choose option in product options)
- A1-A3 certificate with Operator ID (ony for users from European Union)- To apply for a remote pilot certificate to operate in subcategory A2, an EU certificate of competency from subcategory A1/A3 is required. Training and testing for subcategories A1 and A3 are conducted through the european CAAs. In many countries you can register free of charge. You can get the addresses of your CAA and further information here: https://www.easa.europa.eu/domains/civil-drones/naa
- Basic pratice skills - to get A2 certificate of competency you must perform a practical self-training under the conditions of subcategory A3 (preferably on an open field). After that you need to prepare a self-training. After registering for the training, we will send you a form that you must sign.
- Minimum age: 16 year (if you younger then 18 years you need to have permission from your parents)
TRAINING SCHEDULE- Theoretical training:
- Summary and review of A1-A3 training
- How can weather affect drone flight?
- Evaluation of weather data, helpful apps & tools.
- UAS flight performance
- Typical use and applications of unmanned aerial vehicles.
- Mass, positioning and location of the center of gravity
- Securing payloads / cameras
- Safe handling of batteries
- GEO zones / flight zones
- Additional content
- Incident reporting
- Risk management
The theoretical exam takes place immediately after the training, also online. During the exam, 30 questions are asked. The examinee must answer 75% of the questions correctly to pass the exam.
All training materials and exam questions are in English!
Upon successful completion of this exam, all exam materials will be sent by PFC to one of the European CAAs to obtain an A2 registration for you.
- Theoretical online training with instructor
- Exam costs (3 approaches)
- Training material in digital form
- Processing fee
- Access to Pro Fly Center support program
WHAT YOU NEED TO JOIN:
- min. 16 years
- A1-A3 licence
- some experience with practical flight
- Preferential registration to free trainings and DJI events organized by PFC
ABOUT OTHER TRAINING PRODUCTS:
If you want to fly by unmanned aircraft beyond the OPEN category (fly a drone with higher weight / different category, in an exceeded range), you should fly in the specific category. For this purpose, you should fly according to the national scenarios in the specific category, typical for each country. European specific category scenarios have been postponed by EASA until 2023.
Nevertheless, we are recruiting semi experienced and experienced drone operators for training in the specific category. Training is tailored to the needs of customers and the territories in which these flights are to be carried out. If you are interested, please contact us.
- All prices include Austrian VAT (20%) - gross.
- Training provider: The training/examination is organized by the Polish branch of Pro Fly Center (registration number in national aviation authority (PL): Dilectro PL.10.2021)
- Practice session possible - you can order individual practical session (included practical flight) with our instructor (place: 5 cities in Germany or 2 in Poland)